Four-seater Polychrome Tent Mod 1994
USED Excellent condition
original ex equipment from the Italian Army from the 1990s
The tent consists of:
- inner sheet with the floor sewn to the base basin;
- external sheet; - support poles;
- accessories for mounting and anchoring (pegs and tie rods against the wind).
the inner sheet, rectangular in shape and with the addition on the long side of a semi-hexagon forming the apse, includes: two rectangular walls constituting the Canadian-type roof;
three triangular walls making up the apse; a triangular wall, centrally divisible, constituting the entrance door; two trapezoidal ventilation openings; a perimeter wall formed by the union of the base basin with part of the cloth; - the outer sheet has the same shape as the inner one except for the front part which is closed at the top by a rectangular section which forms the sloping spout.
- height in the center from the ridge line to the base m 2.00 -
height at the sides (perimeter wall) 0.44 m
- width at the base (between the long parallel sides) 3.00 m
- length of the long parallel sides 2.10 m
- depth / length of the apse 1.20 m
- length of the apse short sides 1.43 m
- internal useful height of the chamber (ridge seam at the base) 1.90 m
All the constituent parts of the tent are enclosed in two packages, each consisting of cylindrical housings.
The package no. 1 contains:
- n ° 1 internal cloth;
- 1 bag containing the ridge rod (4 pieces) and 2 poles (each in 4 pieces); - n ° 2 plastic rain caps;
- assembly instructions sewn to the mouth of the bag.
Package 2 contains:
- n ° 1 external sheet;
- 1 bag containing:
- n ° 1 rope tie of m 3
- n ° 12 rope tie rods 1.50 m
- n ° 40 pegs.